Following the Govenment Guidelines, I am now permitted to reopen for face to face clients from 13th July with the following measures in place to keep you all safe.
I am excited that I am now able to help clients again with face to face sessions.
To book a session please read the following guidelines and then if you are happy please click on the booking link below to book your session. If you have any concerns then please do call me and we can go through any concerns or queations you may have.
What this means for you!
I am doing all I can to ensure you are kept as safe as possible when attending your sessions with me.
I have taken a week to get prepared and book in Cleints and will be open from Monday 20th July for face to face sessions.
NOTE:If I have come into contact with anyone who develops the virus, I will cancel all clients and follow government guidelines regarding isolating. This maybe at very short notice.
New measures for Clients Safety
It is now necessary for me to call prior to the session to carry out a Pre Appointment Call. This will enable me to go through the guidelines to follow and a few questions regarding COVID19.
New Clients will have an initial consultation on a video call for 30 minutes prior to the face to face session to reduce the face to face time of the session. The New Clients inital face to face session will then be for 1 hour. The total cost for an intial session will be £80 to cover the inital online consultation and the 1 hour face to face session.
Procedure for all clients attending my premises:
1. There will be a 30 minute gap between clients to allow for cleaning of all surfaces before each client arrives. If you arrive early please wait in your car until your appointment time.
2. I will wear a face shield at all times, wash my hands on your arrival and again when you leave.
3. All surfaces will be thoroughly washed down in between clients and the couch covers will be replaces after each client.
3. If you wish to wear a face mask this is optional and you will need to provide your own face mask.
4. On arrival your temperature will be checked with a non touch thermometer. (If a client has a high temperature I will not be able to do the session on that day. I will rearrange for 14 days later.)
5. My own temparature will be checked daily and also those in my household.
6. You will need to bring your own water bottle to drink and a pen.
7. Please only bring a small bag with you if possible.
8. The room will be kept well ventilated with an open window so please wear something warm if it a bit chilly outside.
9. You will be required to sign a disclaimer on arrival, before entering. Detailed below.
10. On entering you will need to use hand sanitiser provided and then enter. Before entering the treatment room you will need to wash your hands with soap and dry with paper towels provided and dispose of them in the bin.
11. Ensure you attend your session alone unless a child who can be accompanied by one parent or guaridan.
12. Payments are to be made either online in advance or by card on the day.
13. All recommendations will be emailed to you after the session.
14. All sesssions will last no longer than 1 hour to ensure the time on the premises is minimised.
“This Kinesiology clinic is doing all that it reasonably can to minimise risk of COVID‐19 to clients and is carrying out all government guidelines, however risk cannot be completely eliminated.
Please tick the statements below if in agreement, then sign and date this form.
• I take full responsibility for any risk of infection of COVID‐19 in presenting and undergoing treatment at this clinic.
• I agree that this clinic cannot accept responsibility for transmission of COVID‐19 should I develop symptoms.
• I confirm I have no symptoms and have not been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of COVID‐19 in the last 14 days, I also confirm I will inform the clinic should I develop any symptoms of COVID‐19.