Wondering what to expect from this Kinesiology Course? This beginner’s Kinesiology course is made up of six modules, each module is taught over two days per month. The course is a mixture of theory, hands-on practical learning, and case studies which are completed outside of class. You will not only learn the theory behind Kinesiology, but will practice your new skills on classmates, plus friends and family as part of the homework. The course includes the basics of muscle testing and emotional stress releasing techniques (and much more!) which forms a great part of any Kinesiologist’s treatment plan.
- Muscle testing for food imbalances and sensitivities
- Assessment on whether ailments are the results of a physical, structural, energetical or emotional imbalance and how to provide the support the body needs to regain balance and improve health
- Work with meridian energies to balance health
- Learn powerful techniques to balance stress, unblock phobias and pain relief.
- Plus many more powerful techniques…
Cost of 12 Day Course
On completion of the 12 day course, all homework and case studies students are awarded the Certificate of Systematic Kinesiology Balanced Health Levels 1 to 6. The course is fully accredited by The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology and recognised as part of CPD for existing practitioners. The total cost for the Beginner’s Kinesiology Course, including a text book, magnet, laser pen and nutritional testing kit is £1,295.
To secure your booking, pay a £395 deposit. The remaining balance is paid in £150 instalments at each level.
To book on the course, call me on 07762054818 to make your deposit payment or pay below:
Kinesiology Course Dates
Dates for 2020 Faringdon Near Swindon
Venue: The Lotus Retreat 2 London Street Faringdon SN7 7AA
Weekend Course 9.15am to 5.30pm (1 weekend per month)
- LEVEL 1 – 21st and 22nd March
- LEVEL 2 – 18th and 19th April
- LEVEL 3 – 9th and 10th May
- LEVEL 4 – 30th and 31st May
- LEVEL 5 – 20th and 21st June
- LEVEL 6 – 4th and 5th July