Cost of 12 Day Course
On completion of the 12 day course, all homework and case studies students are awarded the Certificate of Systematic Kinesiology Balanced Health Levels 1 to 6. The course is fully accredited by The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology and recognised as part of CPD for existing practitioners. The total cost for the Beginner’s Kinesiology Course, including a text book, magnet, laser pen and nutritional testing kit is £1,295.
To secure your booking, pay a £395 deposit. The remaining balance is paid in £150 instalments at each level.
To book on the course, call me on 07762054818 to make your deposit payment or pay below:
Course Dates for 2020
Summer Intensive Course Dates 8 days max of 4 students cost £2,400 payable £1000 deposit and balance payable on the first day.
Autumn Dates Near Swindon
Venue: Complete Foot Care 113 High Street Royal Wootton Bassett Swindon SN4 7AW
Weekend Course 9.15am to 5.30pm (1 weekend per month)
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 1 – 3rd and 4th October
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 2 – 31st October and 1st November
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 3 – 28th and 29th November
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 4 –2nd and 3rd January
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 5 – 30th and 31st January
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 6 – 27th and 28th February