Cost of 12 Day Course
On completion of the 12 day course, all homework and case studies students are awarded the Certificate of Systematic Kinesiology Balanced Health Levels 1 to 6. The course is fully accredited by The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology and recognised as part of CPD for existing practitioners. The total cost for the Beginner’s Kinesiology Course, including a text book, magnet, laser pen and nutritional testing kit is £1,295.
To secure your booking, pay a £395 deposit. The remaining balance is paid in £150 instalments at each level.
To book on the course, call me on 07762054818 to make your deposit payment or pay below:
Kinesiology Courses Spring and Autumn Near Swindon
Course Dates for 2021/22
Intensive Course 8 days max of 4 students cost £2,400 payable £1000 deposit and balance payable on the first day. Intensive Courses can be booked on dates to suit individual students.
A MINIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE COURSES TO RUN ON THE PLANNED DATES
(NOTE-DATES maybe changed if there are still restrictions due to COVID guidelines from the Government.)
Venue: Complete Foot Care 113 High Street Royal Wootton Bassett Swindon SN4 7AW
Weekend Course 9.15am to 5.30pm (1 weekend per month)
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 1 2nd & 3rd Oct 21
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 2 30th & 31st Oct 21
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 3 27th & 28th Nov 21
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 4 8th & 9th Jan 22
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 5 29th & 30th Jan 22
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 6 19th & 20th Feb 22
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 1 26th & 27th Feb 22
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 2 26th & 27th Mar 22
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 3 23rd & 24th Apr 22
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 4 21st & 22nd May 22
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 5 11th & 12th Jun 22
- KINESIOLOGY LEVEL 6 9th & 10th Jul 22