What to do to keep your immune system in balance?
This article will give you tips for an Immune System Energy Boost. Our immune system can be affected by several factors and keeping it all in check will ensure we remain healthy. Life does throw many situations at us which can deplete our immune systems in the form of stress and diet, as well as environmental stress. If you are fed up with feeling a bit under the weather these tips will help you to get re-energised and feeling healthy again. If you are feeling healthy and want to prevent catching any bugs these techniques will help keep your immune system energies balanced to fight off the bugs too.
Stress can have a huge impact on our body’s immune system – we cannot avoid stressful situations but here are a few tips to help!
Is your worry something you can control or change?
- Can you do something to change it? If so devise an action plan and start to take action to change the situation.
- Is it out of your control, accept there is nothing you can do. This does not mean you agree with the situation, just that there is nothing you can do.
- Once you have this acceptance, let go of the worry.
- Relax and take yourself back to a place or time in your life when you were relaxed and happy.
- Imagine filling your whole body from head to toe with that memory and feel good feeling.
- Every time you feel yourself getting anxious bring in that feeling or happy memory, you can even give that feeling a colour or a smell.
- Worry is like a rocking chair; it gets you nowhere!
- Either take action or accept there is nothing you can do.
- Simply send love to the situation and let go of the worry.
Simple steps to help boost your immune system:
Step 1: Always drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
Step 2: High doses of vitamin C are great for your immune system. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C .
There are many nutritional supplements to help boost your immune system and what suits one person does not necessarily suit all. We are all unique and have our own individual nutritional needs. By using muscle testing Kinesiology takes the guess work away and can identify exactly what will help each individual. I recommend using Juice Plus along side a healthy diet of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Did you know the heath of your gut is really important for keeping your immune system healthy?
Some foods have a negative impact on our immune systems. Eating fresh plant based foods and avoiding processed foods help to keep the gut healthy. Sugar depletes our immune system, for a healthy immune system avoid sugary foods and drinks. Cows Dairy and Wheat are common foods which can upset the gut and have a knock-on effect to the immune system. When the gut is out of balance a good probiotic supplement can help and this will also boost the immune system. When you take antibiotics it is always good to take a course of probiotics too.
I have made a workshop video and booklet to teach you techniques to do at home to boost your immune system the link is at the bottom of the post.
They are some of the techniques I use to help clients and are also effective to do on yourself.
There are points to hold on the head to stimulate the blood flow and massage points to stimulate lymph flow.
I teach you a simple EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique – Tapping) script and demonstrate the points to tap.
A simple breathing technique to calm the body down helping you to feel relaxed and ready to take on the day ahead.
If you suffer from stress, anxiety, depression or are struggling to clear emotional blocks I offer video EFT sessions which can be done remotely.
Please note, if you have serious immune problems or have any symptoms please seek medical help. If you are currently taking prescribed medication, please seek the advice of your GP or Pharmacist before taking any supplements.